2020 International Conference on Resource Sustainability - Sustainable Urbanisation in the BRI Era (icRS Urbanisation 2020)
December 13-15, 2020, Ningbo, China
Invoices will be distributed to you when you collect your conference pack at the registration desk. Please contact Jessie Ying Chen (Ying.Chen@nottingham.edu.cn) for questions related to invoice.
Urbanisation has been a driver for global economic development, but also leads to a lot of urban challenges on social and environmental issues, in particular the Global South and developing countries. Nevertheless, if manage properly it can couple with the sustainable development and hence the future sustainability, such as achieving sustainable development goals. The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) projects to further accelerate the already-rapid development of urbanisation in the upcoming decades. The Conference serves as a platform for researchers and practitioners around the world with diverse background and expertise to share the most recent ideas, outcomes, and practices on sustainable urbanisation with a focus on the BRI.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Buildings and environment
- Circular economy
- Environmental and sustainability assessment
- Environmental behavior for urbanisation
- Governance, legislation and policy
- Resource and waste management
- Sustainability for BRI
- Sustainable mobility
- Sustainable supply chain
- Sustainable urbanisation strategy
- Transportation systems and sustainability
- Urban resource management
- Urban soil, water and wastewater systems
- Waste treatment and disposal
June 30, 2020: Deadline for submitting extended abstracts for full papers and special-session proposals
- July 15, 2020: Acceptance of extended abstracts
- August 31, 2020: Submission of full papers and extended abstracts without full papers.
October 30November 7, 2020: Early-bird registration
- December 13-15, 2020: Conference